Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello to all the Single Ladies!! - Bombshell Hump Day Hop Style !

Welcome to the Bombshell Hump Day Hop!
The Bombshell Design Team Members are bringing you a fabulous hop each and every Wednesday!
View rockin' projects at each stop along the way and leave comments to win a fab prize.  
This week's challenge is a great one!! 
It is so easy to add embellishments and layers to jazz up our crafts!
But strip it down.....no puns intended, and you have to Work it girls!

Here is what we had....
"Single Ladies!" Nope, not Beyonce style...I mean layers.
You've got it, this week's challenge is to make a card using only the card base; one single layer. Use stencils, airbrush, drawings and the like; add anything else that tickles your fancy, except more paper. Why should layers have all the fun? I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

After you look at mine, stop by the other blogs this week and look at the great stuff they came up with!

ALSO...Take a look at some of their other stuff...not just this week's hop. 
You will see some really inspiring work, I know I always do!










10 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of this card. Also, love the shading and shadowing that you did for the gal. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Love how you aged it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sepia... very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my freaking god Kas!!! LOVE IT she is my favorite bombshell!!!! so wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kas! How wonderful, only you could make single layers and monotone look so good! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kas, this vintage look you've created is gorgeous!!! The subtle stamps off the the side really set it off too! Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome vintage look Kas! Kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kas! I thought of you the other day when I ran across a tutorial for coloring a sepia toned image with Copics...looks like you won't be needing to see that tutorial after all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintagecard, love it <3
    Your colouring is something I´m jelous of...
    Really nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous job you've done! The shading all in the same color family is superb!

    ReplyDelete

pages