Friday, October 29, 2010
Better Living Through Scrapbooking has the Mid-week Inspiration up !
Here is the challenge- October Challenge #4 “Favorite Recipe Challenge”
Create a page showcasing your favorite recipe that you received from your mother, grandmother, or other relative or family friend.
Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Include a photo of yourself preparing the dish, or a photo of the completed dish.
2. Include a photo of the person who gave you the recipe.
3. Make a copy of the original recipe, or hand write the recipe on a card and include it on your layout.
4. Use cardstock as your background, but ink, stain, paint, or color-spray it to make it unique.
5. Use a shape punch or border punch somewhere on your page.
Find more about the challenge, and entering your layout HERE
Here's my layout..
For more about this layout, my journaling or more examples, check it out HERE