OK...I love stamping letters. I have great big ones...teeny tiny ones, but I needed a great middle size set with upper and lower case letters.
BRAVO Plaid All Night Media Typewrite Alphabet. It's perfect. They are red rubber attached to foam. The foam blocks are about 7/8" square for the upper case letters.
You can see them on the website HERE
I use them all the time now.
Here is a layout I used it on for Better Living Through Scrapbooking, the challenge was (probably obvious) scrap about our favorite color. The great thing about the challenges there is that there are challenges within challenges. Why not try this one out... CHECK IT OUT HERE
OH....did I mention prizes????
“Favorite Color Challenge”
Create a layout dedicated to your favorite color.
Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Journal on the layout as if you are speaking directly to your favorite color, and tell it why you love it, and what it means to you.
2. Take a photo of something you love that is in your favorite color, and use it on your layout.
3. Use rounded corners somewhere on your layout.
4. Create hand-doodling somewhere on your page.
5. Make the name of your favorite color a prominent part of your title.”