1) In celebration of Scrappers Delight's First Birthday and the Easter Holidays we are holding this blog and we have put together some "International Candy" for 2 lucky winners, we also have one chocolate treat for a third lucky winner.
2) You can have a chance at winning the candy by folowing our blog hop and collecting the letters from the eggs the Easter Bunny has lost along the way. Once you have reached the last blog and collected all the letters (some blogs may have 2), unscramble the letters to reveal a well known childrens character. If you wish to be entered into the Easter Egg Draw please also work out which Famous childrens book and film this character appeared in.
3) Following the link from the last blog post your comment on our main DT blog with your answers and a link back to your blog so we can contact the lucky winners. Sign up to the Scrappers Delight Group (please insert link to ning) as we have many give aways and monthly swaps and challenges going on.
4) ****I am also giving out a RAK for one lucky commenter!! It will be picked randomly!
5) The hop will close on 4th April 2010 and the winners will be announced on 5th April 2010.
This is the Scrappers Delight Hop Candy ......WOW !!!!!
22 x 12 by 12 design papers, some embossed, some reversible.
Lilac chiffon ribbon with printed white daisies.
Cream ribbed ribbon with coloured sunburst.
2 wooden dolly embellishments
1 wire butterfly with jewel encrusted wings.
3 new woodmounted sentiment stamps.
60 self adhesive gems (5 colours).
KI memories 6 ice tile embellishments
6 flowers and flourish toppers, glittered and jewelled.
7 leaf and bird toppers.
Tennis embellishments by syntego.
Summertime embellishments by papercellar.
36 x 8 by 8 design papers - My Mind Eye.
1 x Shabby chic journal.
3 x Wire star embellishments.
25 x K & Co Layered Butterfly Accents.
6 x Two-fold fasteners (perfect for scrapbooking and mini albums).
20 x Just the edge cardstock strips
13 x 12 by 12 design papers
11 small gold chiffon bows with jewelled centres.
1 clear mini stamp - birds and flourishes
Dovecraft expressions birthday embellishments.
1 x Mini star punch
2 x wooden dolly embellishments
red and white snowflake design ribbon
K & Co Designer mat pad 18 x 4 by 6 papers.
K & Co Wild Saffron Grand Adhesions 17 embellishments.
Here's a little card to brighten someone's Spring....
The Butterflies are from Bombshell Stamps "Butterfly Queen" set.
They are stamped on vellum with Staz-on then colored.Here is my "Egg"