Thursday, March 25, 2010

What have I been doing you ask.....

Well having fun with a surprise.....
Check out these Bombshells....I mean aren't these clothes so cute!!  Bet you wish you had some ! 
(shhhh....keep an eye out at Bombhsell Stamps.....very soon....)


Oh and this...
Thanks to some Bombshell Stamps and some of the goodies from my Gauche Alchemy order.....
Oh and the flowers are Prima "Rebellious"
I used Bombshell Stamps to add to the paper and for the name of my daughter's Halloween costume.
I also used them to embellish two of the flowers.  The skull stamp and the fleur de lis are stamped onto the Prima green flowers.  The rhinestones the paper clip and that cool metallic stuff are from Gauche Alchemy.
The cool metallic stuff is something they like to call Punchinella...look for it there!!
The cool purple glittery skull is from a Halloween swap I did at the "Smeared and Smudged" site.



5 comments:

  1. Love those new clothes. they look fantastic Kas. and that Punchinella .... I GOTTA HAVE SOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOHHHHH Those clothes!!! They ROCK!!
    I want some!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kas, Please check out my blog,there is something for you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kas,
    loving those clothes,trying to follow the blog hop...
    Luv Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that flower with the glittery purple skull in the middle. Great touch to this layout. :)

    ReplyDelete

pages