Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pinterest Promise 2012 - Day 15

This is a two-fold sort of Pin.

I found a shirt at the thrift store that was soooo decorated that I knew I had to get it.



So part of this is re-using old found clothing.... and this will be my first project from this shirt.

I was inspired by this PIN and this is no where NEAR as bejeweled, but its the same feel.

The band on the sleeve reminded me of that pin.  Mine is more beach in Mexico looking which is
why I added the sea glass and pink shell pieces.



Its fun and I always wear BIG bracelets or LOTS of smaller ones on my left hand.  The right hand has a tattoo bracelet, so it always has one.... these are pics from when it was new.  So the "new"bracelet is actually a good match up.


3 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet you made! I really think it's awesome that you are making an extra effort to pin things and then make them. Love your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a "moment" over the holidays when I decided to stop being a sideline..and start DOING...I am insane for trying this actually with my crazy life...but oh well I have done crazier things.

    ReplyDelete

pages