Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest Promise 2012 - Day 21

OK...computer issues and time constraints have kept me from posting regularly the last few days.
Hopefully I will be all caught up tonight.

Saturday my pin was a little different.  It was not a craft pin.  I was off to make scrapbooks for Let There Be Mom. lettherebemom.org/ Think about how you might be able to use your crafting skills to help someone else. Need a suggestions read the "Dare To Care" articles at Scrap n' Art Magazine scrapnart.com/


This was a pin that I had added awhile ago. It's true.  There is something good you get..its a feeling in your heart that you can't get from anything else. It was a difficult day knowing that we had to hurry to get these books done.  We wanted to make sure that we got the books done while she can still share it with her children. A lot of her friends were there...usually it is just scrapbookers that don't know the family.  So it was difficult dealing with all the sadness. I can only hope that knowing what a wonderful thing they were doing for this family helped to take some of the burden from their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages