Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pinterest Promise 2012 - Day 18

This is posting a day late because of a computer hiccup last night... I will be taking new pics with it hanging on the wall and switch these out.  We may have some SUNSHINE in the next couple of days!!


I have been saving several old windows for sooo long now.  I had them hanging in a tree outside.
The shelves are the fronts of old dresser drawers. I am going to add some chicken wire to one of the top squares and a mirror from the other.
Then this will hang in my bathroom for jewelry and make-up.



I am pretty excited to get it hung.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know - the pictures in this post aren't showing up.

    By the way, I'm totally digging your blog. It's motivating me to actually tackle more of the projects and recipes I pin! I'm looking forward to the rest of the year "with" you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer had an un-cooperative day....think I got it under control...no pics posted for 2 days!! ugghh. They should be caught up today. Thanks for posting comments. it helps keep me motivated. I just decided I needed to "DO"...I am hoping....that this motivates me in many different aspects of my life.

    ReplyDelete

pages