Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest Promise 2012 - Day 22

This is a t-shirt make-over pin.  I thought for sure I would get it done in no time flat...but life got in the way.
I do have part done....

I am starting with an unflattering shapeless t-shirt with a strangling neck and a t-shirt too small to wear.  I love the Oscar pic and hate throwing it away!


The first thing I did was to get rid of that horrible neck.  So I removed the banding at the neck of the grey shirt from the shoulder seams forward.  Then I removed the entire neck off the black t-shirt.  I cut a comfy v-neck on the grey shirt and re-edged it with the black binding.

Next I will be appliqueing the Oscar pick and words on....but not today.

I will show my progress over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages