Monday, January 23, 2012

Scrap n' Art projects - last winter

I have been designing for Scrap n' Art Magazine now for over a year.
I couldn't be any happier!! It's an amazing team of people.
I thought I would take today to show off some of my previous projects for Scrap n' Art Magazine.
These are from 1 year ago for the Winter Issue.
Hopefully if you like some of these you will consider subscribing and checking out of the other
FABULOUS designers.  
We have scrapbooking, mixed media, digital and more.  
Always great digital freebies too!

3D - altered tin Christmas Card



 
 
The following projects are all using Bo-Bunny's Olivia Collection.
There is a 12x12 layout and a card




Altered Clock Book using Paper Dreams Factory German scraps

Decoupage gift soap using Paper Dreams Factory German scraps






No comments:

Post a Comment

pages